The yummy wraps are a great way to get your kids eating veggies–my ds4 asks for bean spouts all the time now!
- 1 head Romaine , checked, cleaned and hard stems removed
- 1 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 4-6 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/4 lb (or 1 package) mung bean sprouts
- 6 oz cinnamon almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 t ginger
Dressing: Mix together mayo, orange juice, and ginger.
This is something that each person can do for themselves: Assemble wraps by putting cucumbers, carrots, bean sprouts, and almonds inside the lettuce. Drizzle with the dressing and roll up.