Download the whole (free!) planner by clicking OJH_Countdown to Pesach and get a one page simplified calendar for planning by clicking OJH Pesach planning calendar 2012. See the 6 week, 5 week, and 4 week to go checklists, too.
We’ve celebrated Purim and are ready to move into Pesach prep more seriously now. It’s not an all-consuming task at this point, but it is still something I chip away at, with my goal being to have the house prepared for Passover with the exceptions of the kitchen, dining room, and living room. I also want to have thought through menus, shopping lists, miscellaneous purchases (kippot, paper goods, etc.) and have an updated attack plan for the next weeks, when things get more harried.
3 weeks to go: Shop/clean/adjust
- Review and adjust cleaning plan as needed.
- Review and adjust menus based on ads, availability, etc.
- Clean basement and playroom (out of the way places, just leaving main rooms)
- Write cooking plan. Can you turn part of the kitchen and cook ahead?
- What can be delegated? Cleaning help to be hired?
- Catch up as needed.
How are you doing?