This week’s challenge is easy to guess – Pesach prep! This week is going to be the kitchen for many (most?) of us, which is by far the most labor intensive part of the process. Then, after the turnover, you still have to cook and feed your family (without using your built-in appliances).
Since I’m doing my own Pesach prep, and have shared a lot of it, here is a selection of posts to move you on your way.
- Turning over your kitchen (and the nitty gritty from Star-K or the CRC)
- Passover guides collection
- Passover projects for kids
- 10 good Passover reads (for kids) (still time to get these!)
- Passover planner
- Planning meals around Passover
- Paper goods help (and papergoods.com $10 coupon)
- Making matza with kids
Here are a few shiurim on the Passover kitchen to listen to as you work:
May this week be peaceful and calm as we prepare to usher in Passover!