So how were your holidays?
Ours were pretty good overall
. A little crazy at times, a few things that went wrong, a lot more that went right.
Now that you’ve had a few days to get back to normal, take the time to jot down your notes for next year:
- What menu did you make for the different days? Mark the recipes you used and if they were worth using again.
- Note the answers to any shailot you asked: specifics for Rosh Hashanah, shiurim for Yom Kippur, etc.
- What do you want to add for for Sukkah? Lights? Schach? Decorations? (Measure and add that, too.)
- What time did you sit get done at shul? It always helps to know this for planning ahead and working with guests from other minyans. And you can know to feed the kids early or put your baby down for a nap – or not!
- Update anything in your SBB or checklists that will help you next year.
- Mark down any other notes you have.
Hope your Tishrei was wonderful and you enjoy some down time now!