We made it around again, and here we are – back at the very beginning! In this parsha, the first in the Torah, we start with nothing but Hashem. Then, Hashem creates the world in 6 days and rests on the 7th. The people Hashem created sin, and are forced from the Garden of Eden. They have two sons, one who murders the other, and then a third son is born.
- Read a good parsha summary from Jennifer over at Adventures in Mamaland
- Make a creation wheel
- Make some parsha challot, like this
- Make a creation cake, adding different pieces as you learn about them
- Plan a themed Shabbat meal
- Look at Beresheit curriculum ideas
Please feel free to add more ideas – what do you think?