Looking for some thoughts on homeschooling? Here is why I homeschool. We are taking it a year at a time, and adjusting our plan as needed, but so far, it’s very rewarding for everyone.
Due to a lot of interest, I laid out our 2012-2013 plans (3rd and K), and bli neder, will update as we go. Here’s what I have so far:
- 3rd grade kodesh and secular
- Kindergarten kodesh and secular
- halfway mark update: 2012-2013 Homeschooling: where are we now? (Secular)
- Practical lessons (AKA chores – it’s training, all right!) to come (see last year’s while you wait)
- Homeschooling plan 2011-2012
- A day in the homeschooled life 2011-2012
- Why we leave the scheduling up to the kids (with some guidance)
What would you like to see?